Friday, September 30, 2011

I Love U Sudu Aiya


                                                      
                                                      I love u more
                                                      Really love u
                                   I have a dream to live my short life with u
                                         I do have love in my hart full for u
                                                       My prince u...
                                                   My best friend u...
                                  Wonder u like to become my soul mate too..
                                                       I am in love
                                               Oh I’m in my dream
                                                  U kissed me first
                                                   U hold me first
                                        When u feel sad I can’t bare u
                                     Even I don’t ask to show that u win...
                                                 I feel your tear
                                                I see your sorrow
                                       I want to spend my whole life with u..

No comments:

Post a Comment